TIPS FOR THE BIG DAY
- Opt for individual false lashes on your big day. They look natural in person and photograph beautifully.
- Try a fiber mascara to decrease your chances of smudging. In addition, these formulas are super gentle to remove.
- Enhance your natural eye shape with a matte shadow. To highlight your browbone and inner corners of eyes, use a satin shadow.
- To make sure your makeup will last all night, apply a setting spray between every step of your look (after primer, foundation, blush, and bronzer).
- Go for a blush in a natural-flush tone. These translate beautifully on camera.
- Amp up your wedding day glow by adding a subtle sheen to your body as well.
- If you’re looking for a lip product that will give you the freedom to drink, eat, and kiss without needing to reapply—try a lip stain.
- If black feels too harsh for you, opt for an eyeliner in a deep chocolate hue for a softer eye look.
- To help give teeth a whiter and brighter appearance, choose a lipstick with blue undertones.
- Choose a foundation with a low-level SPF formula—it will help avoid a white cast effect from flash photography.
- When choosing a warm shadow or bronzer, keep in mind that the tones will appear even warmer due to the brightness of a white dress.
- Avoid red nail polish with cool undertones if you have a fair-to-medium skin tone—it can bring out the blue in your hands.
- A general rule of thumb is to choose a feature and focus on it—if you have a heavier eye, go for a more natural lip look and vice versa.
LETS BEAUTY TOGETHER
WITH OUR BEAUTY SERVICES
Whether you have 15 minutes for a touch-up, 45 minutes for a makeover, or 90 minutes for a customized consultation, our Beauty Advisors at the Beauty Studio are here to help you.
Treat yourself to the ultimate experience—a dedicated session
with our Beauty Advisors or Senior Beauty Experts.