Today, Sephora is not only the leading chain of perfume and cosmetics stores in France, but also a powerful beauty presence in countries around the world.
To build the most knowledgeable and professional team of product consultants in the beauty industry, Sephora developed "Science of Sephora." This program ensures that our team is skilled to identify skin types, have knowledge of skin physiology, the history of makeup, application techniques, the science of creating fragrances, and most importantly, how to interact with Sephora's diverse clientele.
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation.
Sephora stores – Sephora operates approximately 1,300 stores in 27 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 300 stores across North America. Sephora opened its first U.S. store in New York in 1998, its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora's North American headquarters is located in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York and Montreal.
Sephora.com - Launched in the U.S. in 1999 and Canada in 2003, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also Sephora's largest North American store in terms of sales and selection of products and brands.
Beauty Insider - In 2007, Sephora launched a client loyalty program as a way of thanking clients with special products, exclusive information, and an all-access pass to personalized beauty. The Beauty Insider program is available in Sephora stores nationwide and at www.sephora.com. In 2009, Sephora launched V.I.B. [Very Important Beauty Insider], a premium level for Beauty Insiders giving clients access to exclusive gifts, event invitations, and early access to select products.
Sephora inside JCPenney - JCPenney began opening Sephora inside JCPenney stores in October 2006. That original launch has turned into a phenomenon. Today, there are Sephora locations in JCPenney stores nationwide. These stores are smaller than a normal store with approximately 1,500 square feet but they are located in the center of the store and feature the signature Sephora look and beauty offering.
• Mary Herald, Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Education
• Julie Bornstein, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Digital Officer
• Satish Malhotra, Executive Vice President, Latin America, Canada and Sephora inside JCPenney
• Alexis Rollier, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations
• Christie Jack, Senior Vice President of Retail
• Philippe Pinatel, Senior Vice President and Country Manager Sephora Canada
• Margarita Arriagada, Chief Merchant
• Maureen Watson, Senior Vice President of Merchandising
• Savio Thattil, Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Technology
• Mike Racer, Senior Vice President of Supply Chain
• David Suliteanu, President & CEO of Kendo
• Michael McGeever, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Kendo
• Paul Loux, Senior Vice President of Store Design & Property Development
For general PR inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Donation Requests - Please click here to submit your donation request.
Potential Sephora Vendors Contact:
If you are interested in submitting new brands or products for review, please forward materials via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to:
525 Market Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Please include your contact information, any press (if available), retail and wholesale price lists, current and future distribution strategies, and product samples submitted in their approved retail product packaging. Once your items have been received by the Merchandising Submissions Department, you will be sent a confirmation email. We welcome your interest in working with us as we build innovative, worldwide retail concepts.