Love to be hands on? Positions include cashier, Personal Beauty Advisor, loss prevention and more.SEARCH NOW
Sephora is headquartered in San Francisco with marketing offices in New York and distribution centers in Utah and Maryland.SEARCH NOW
Sephora is owned by LVMH, a leading luxury goods group based in France.SEARCH NOW
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.
LIFE AT SEPHORA
Want a glimpse into our work life at Sephora? Check out our video to watch us in action - and see how we find beautiful inspiration in every day.
Depending on your role and location, our benefits include:
- Employee Discount Program
- Comprehensive Medical, Prescription Drugs, Vision and Dental plan options for both full and part-time employees
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
- Discounts through LVMH and affiliate brands
- Charitable Giving/Employer Matching and company-sponsored volunteer opportunities
- Competitive paid time-off that includes vacation, sick, and holiday time
- Summer Fridays (June through September, Fridays are half days)
- Career development and continued education classes through Sephora University and LVMH
- Additional discounts at various gyms and partners including AT&T and Verizon