Flash Terms & Conditions
Membership in the Flash program entitles members to two-day shipping and other discounted shipping benefits on select ship options, such as one-day shipping. Availability of discounted shipping benefits depends on inventory availability, order deadlines, and in some cases the shipping address. The Flash program uses the terms one-day and two-day shipping. These terms are defined as follows:
- One-day and two-day shipping refer to your estimated delivery date after our estimated shipping date.
- Product availability will affect when the product is shipped and thus affect the timing of delivery.
- One-day and two-day shipping apply to business days and not to weekends or holidays. Saturday and Sunday delivery may be available for certain locations.
- We may ship the products by ground or air at our discretion.
- Delivery of products within the estimated transit time or by the estimated delivery date are not guaranteed.
Flash membership shipping benefits are limited to certain products sold by Sephora on the Sephora.com US website. Products eligible for inclusion in the Flash program will be designated as eligible on their product pages. The Flash program does not affect special product, order, handling fees, and/or taxes that may apply. Changing or combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preferences might affect eligibility of the shipment for inclusion in the Flash program. Certain products may not be entitled to Flash program shipping benefits because of their size, weight, and other shipping requirements such as aerosol products that must be shipped by ground transport, or other limits at our discretion.
The Flash FAQs provide additional information about eligible items, shipping cost, shipping speed, and shipping destinations.
- Sephora may accept, refuse or terminate membership in the Flash program at our discretion.
- You may not transfer or assign your Flash membership or any Flash program benefits.
- Flash program benefits cannot be used to ship products purchased for the purpose of resale to others.
- Sephora may in its sole discretion add or remove Flash membership benefits from paid or free promotions.
The annual membership fee for the Flash program is $10. Sephora may offer different membership terms, and the fees for membership may vary. The Flash membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth below. Taxes may apply on either or both of the membership fee and the reduced shipping charges for Flash program shipments. Please notify us immediately if you want to cancel your Flash membership.
Membership Cancellation or Termination
The Flash membership fee is to be paid in full on an annual basis and is non-refundable once paid. There is no pro-rata refund if the membership is cancelled prior to the end of the term. Your membership will automatically terminate after one year. If you wish to continue your Flash membership beyond the term, you will be required to affirmatively re-enroll for the following year.
Promotional Trial Memberships
Sephora reserves the right to offer certain clients various trial or other promotional memberships in the Flash program, which are subject to these Terms except as otherwise stated in the promotional offers. Trial members may at any time choose not to continue to paid membership at the end of the trial period.
Termination By Us
We may terminate your Flash membership at our discretion without notice. We will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Flash program, or is harmful to our interests or to another user. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
Limitation of Liability