What it is:
A must-have duo to visibly reduce pore size and refine skin texture.
What it is formulated to do:
This duo of products work to visually tighten pores and smooth the skin. Formulated with state-of-the-art technology and proven effective to treat the causes of pores rather than mask the symptoms by further aggravating, Intensive Pore Treatment gently exfoliates and purifies the skin of residue and build-up. Oil- and silicone-free, it helps control oil and mattify the skin while strengthening pore walls by firming and tightening. Intensive Pore Minimizer is a multifunctional treatment that shrinks the appearance of pores and delivers less oily, less shiny skin with a matte finish that remains fresh and smooth throughout the day. Appropriate for most skin types yet ideal for oily skin or skin showing loss of elasticity, it addresses the symptoms of enlarged pores, and controls and absorbs excess oil.
This set contains:
- 2 oz Intensive Pore Treatment
- 4 oz Intensive Pore Minimizer
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Both products contain alpha lipoic acid to visibly reduce pore size and refine skin texture, DMAE to produce visibly tighter skin and firmer pore walls, glycolic acid to deeply exfoliate, and a salicylic acid derivative to control oil production in measured, synergistic doses. Intensive Pore Minimizer supports cell metabolism with a proprietary mineral complex.
Based on 2 weeks application of Intensive Pore Treatment, morning and evening:
- 83% agreed they noticed a reduction in the appearance of their pores; pores looked smaller and more refined
- 89% agreed pores looked tighter and less stretched out
- 95% agreed skin looked less oily and shiny; matte finish
- 93% agreed skin appeared de-greased yet hydrated
- 86% agreed skin looked and felt less congested; less debris
- 88% agreed skin remained shine-free at the end of the day
- 93% agreed skin looked and felt firmer; more elasticity
- 93% agreed the “sagging wall” on their pores appeared tighter
Immediately post application of Intensive Pore Minimizer:
- 90% reported pores felt and looked tighter
- 93% reported skin had a fresh “matte” finish
- 85% reported skin looked smoother, softer, and more evenly toned
After 4 weeks application of Intensive Pore Minimizer:
- 90% reported a reduction in the appearance of pores
- 95% reported skin looked less oily and shiny
- 95% reported the overall quality of their skin had improved
Certain items considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) including aerosols and alcohol-based products (e.g., pressurized spray cans, hairspray, nail polish remover, nail polish etc.) are required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by Ground-only transport, due to air transport restrictions and regulations. For these shipments, you will need to choose UPS Ground, or USPS Ground in Checkout, for shipments in the continental United States. For P.O. Box addresses, USPS Ground is the only shipping method available. Regrettably, these items cannot be shipped to either Alaska or Hawaii.
This item is restricted from shipping to California addresses.
This product cannot be gift wrapped.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, restrictions, and International Shipping.
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.