What it is: A must-have duo to visibly reduce pore size and refine skin texture.
What it is formulated to do: This duo of products work to visually tighten pores and smooth the skin. Formulated with state-of-the-art technology and proven effective to treat the causes of pores rather than mask the symptoms by further aggravating, Intensive Pore Treatment gently exfoliates and purifies the skin of residue and build-up. Oil- and silicone-free, it helps control oil and mattify the skin while strengthening pore walls by firming and tightening. Intensive Pore Minimizer is a multifunctional treatment that shrinks the appearance of pores and delivers less oily, less shiny skin with a matte finish that remains fresh and smooth throughout the day. Appropriate for most skin types yet ideal for oily skin or skin showing loss of elasticity, it addresses the symptoms of enlarged pores, and controls and absorbs excess oil.
This set contains: - 2 oz/ 59 mL Intensive Pore Treatment - 4 oz/ 118.2 mL Intensive Pore Minimizer
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens
What else you need to know: Both products contain alpha lipoic acid to visibly reduce pore size and refine skin texture, DMAE to produce visibly tighter skin and firmer pore walls, glycolic acid to deeply exfoliate, and a salicylic acid derivative to control oil production in measured, synergistic doses. Intensive Pore Minimizer supports cell metabolism with a proprietary mineral complex.
Research results: Based on 2 weeks application of Intensive Pore Treatment, morning and evening:
- 83% agreed they noticed a reduction in the appearance of their pores; pores looked smaller and more refined
- 89% agreed pores looked tighter and less stretched out
- 95% agreed skin looked less oily and shiny; matte finish
- 93% agreed skin appeared de-greased yet hydrated
- 86% agreed skin looked and felt less congested; less debris
- 88% agreed skin remained shine-free at the end of the day
- 93% agreed skin looked and felt firmer; more elasticity
- 93% agreed the “sagging wall” on their pores appeared tighter
Immediately post application of Intensive Pore Minimizer:
- 90% reported pores felt and looked tighter
- 93% reported skin had a fresh “matte” finish
- 85% reported skin looked smoother, softer, and more evenly toned
After 4 weeks application of Intensive Pore Minimizer:
- 90% reported a reduction in the appearance of pores
- 95% reported skin looked less oily and shiny
- 95% reported the overall quality of their skin had improved
Suggested Usage: Intensive Pore Treatment: -Dr. Perricone recommends beginning each day with proper and thorough skin cleansing. -Apply all over face in gentle circular motions. -Use morning and evening.
Intensive Pore Minimizer: -Shake will before use. -Dr. Perricone recommends saturating a cotton pad and smoothing over cleansed face and neck. -Use morning and evening.
More than just a skincare line, Perricone MD is truly a brand that becomes a part of your life. Whether you're battling the inevitable signs of aging or preserving the skin you were born with, Perricone MD offers an intelligent and synergistic approach to achieving beautiful skin through...