If you want to know more… Facial Radiance® Pads contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids to make them safe and effective for daily use, even for people with sensitive skin. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the face, while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin looking bright and glowing. Regular use of these pads will smooth the skin's texture, providing a perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates
What else you need to know: First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, colorants, and alcohol, and safe for sensitive skin.
Research results: In a consumer survey:
- 96.5% reported product was gentle and did not cause irritation - 90.8% saw results from using this product
After 4 weeks, more than 85% reported:
- Texture of skin has improved since using the product
- An improvement in skin clarity since using the product
- An improvement in the overall appearance of skin since using the product
- Texture of skin feels smoother after using the product
- Skin feels soft and silky after using the product
Suggested Usage: -Wipe pad across face, neck, and chest, once or twice daily after cleansing.
First Aid Beauty (a.k.a. FAB) provides must-have skin care products for every age and skin type. FAB was founded by Lilli Gordon, a long-time beauty veteran inspired to elevate the drugstore classics with scientifically advanced formulations and luxurious consistencies.
Gordon—who also believes that hard-working, irritant-free skin care doesn’t have to be greasy or bland—created a comprehensive collection that ranges from everyday essentials to products that provide intense therapy for serious skin problems (including facial redness and eczema).