Which skin type is it good for? ✔ Normal
What it is: A lightweight yet luxuriously rich and buttery face cream for instant and abundant hydration.
Solutions for: - Dryness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more… This fast-absorbing Face Butter is designed to sink into skinleaving it juicy, glowing, and hydrated. The 100 percent pure argan oil intensely nourishes and protects skin with essential fatty acids and vitamin E, while a synergistic blend of watermelon seed oil, shea butter, and fresh cucumber extract works to leave skin in soft, smooth, glowing condition. Soothing aloe nectar aids in reducing the appearance of redness while helping skin retain optimal moisture levels. This limted-edition version is lightly infused with a refreshing, juicy mango scent.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens
Research results: In a clinical study:
- 100% of users showed a significant increase in firmness and hydration after 1 application
- 100% of users showed a significant increase in skin barrier function after 24 hours
- 100% of users experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet after 2 weeks
- 100% of users experienced an average increase of 132.6% in moisture after 4 weeks
- 97% of users experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of pore size after 4 weeks
Suggested Usage: -Gently massage into skin using slow, circular motions and feel the whipped butter restore your skin’s health and vitality.
Talk about a natural beauty—supermodel Josie Maran has gone back to her roots to create her own organic beauty line, Josie Maran Cosmetics. A homegrown organic beauty expert, Maran was raised in a bohemian household in Northern California where she grew up appreciating natural, unpretentious beauty.