What it is:
A five-in-one, luminous bronzing beauty balm that instantly enriches skin tone, minimizes flaws, and supports firmer skin in just eight weeks.
What it is formulated to do: - Supports tighter skin elasticity
- Minimizes pores, lines, wrinkles, and redness
- Provides SPF 20 sun protection
This lightweight, oil-free hero bronzer hydrates and evens out skin tone, priming your complexion so that makeup goes on seamlessly and stays put. Formulated with Pepha® to protect skin cells against daily stress, Vitasource™ and dGlyage® to support skin firming, SPF 20 for sun defense, and light-diffusing spheres leave your complexion with a retouched appearance.
What else you need to know: This beauty balm comes in a medium bronze shade for a subtle, warm glow that’s very wearable.
In a clinical study of 30 participants immediately after use:
- 65% of participants reported that complexion looked significantly improved
- 59% of participants reported that skin appeared lifted
- 68% of participants reported that skin hydration improved significantly
In a clinical study of 30 participants, after 8 weeks of use:
- 93% of participants reported significantly firmer, more lifted skin
- 90% reported significantly more radiant skin
- 84% reported substantial improvement in fine lines
- Over 84% had considerably smoother and more hydrated skin
Suggested Usage: -Create different effects when you try Naked Bronzing alone, or mix with your favorite shade of Naked Skin Beauty Balm or Naked Skin Liquid Makeup.
Urban Decay is beauty with an edge. It is feminine, dangerous, and fun...appealing to anyone who relishes her individuality and dares to express it. Known for their daring shade names and innovative products, Urban Decay carries one of the widest selections of color at Sephora—a main reason their brand is so much fun!
Urban Decay loves animals as much as they love makeup. Cruelty-free since day one, they’ve never tested their products on animals (and never will).