What it is: A transformational power product duo that combines lactic acid and trans-retinol ester to exfoliate and brighten the skin.
What it is formulated to do: In use together, this power product duo uncovers more radiant, moisturized skin while promoting evenness of skin tone. Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment exfoliates and moisturizes the skin while smoothing the appearance of fine lines. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains a powerful, yet gentle trans-retinol ester and moisturizing botanical oils to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and sun damage while preventing flakiness and irritation.
This set contains: - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Good Genes Treatment
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Luna Sleeping Night Oil
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates
What else you need to know: For sensitive skin, alternate use of each product nightly. For skin accustomed to treatments, apply one to two pumps of Good Genes in the morning and four to five drops of Luna at night. For most effective results, and for skin accustomed to these treatments, use products together, layering at night. Use Luna first, allow to absorb into skin, and follow with Good Genes application.
Research results: In a test utilizing profilometry analysis, in as little as 3 minutes:
- 100% of women said their skin looked and felt significantly smoother and more radiant, with visibly reduced lines and wrinkles after application
- 100% of women said this was the most effective skin-plumping product they have ever used and would definitely recommend this product to a friend
After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks:
- 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant
- 96% of women felt their skin looked healthier and revitalized
- 92% of women felt their skin tone looked more even, calmer, and smoother
- 92% would recommend Luna to a family member or friend
- 88% felt their pores looked smaller
- 85% felt their fine lines and wrinkles around the forehead were visibly improved
- 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin
- Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading
Suggested Usage: Luna Sleeping Night Oil: -Apply as much as needed to clean, dry skin. -Use at night and massage Luna into the skin until the color changes from blue to sheer.
Good Genes Treatment: -Massage in two to three pumps after Luna has absorbed into skin.
Precautions: -Luna Sleeping Night Oil is not safe for use during pregnancy. Good Genes is safe to use during pregnancy.
Brand founder Sunday Riley’s revolutionary formulas offer fast and visible results. Each product is a powerful, targeted treatment designed to improve skin with carefully crafted, high-tech formulas that start working immediately and continue to be effective over time.