What it is:
A daily age-defying omega face oil formulated with a precise blend of 10 natural plant oils to instantly smooth and hydrate skin.
What it is formulated to do:
Transform your skin with this signature treatment oil of 10 carefully-selected, nutritious plant oils. These replenishing oilsincluding apricot, meadowfoam, camelina, and macadamia nutare rich in omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9, and provide essential building blocks for youthful, healthy-looking skin. This precisely balanced formula of nutrients quickly absorbs to provide 24 hours of moisture, improve the appearance of fine lines, and reveal a smoother complexion. Use daily to increase your skin’s natural radiance.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan and formulated without PEGs, TEA, DEA, propylene, glycol, petrochemicals, synehetic color, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, and silicones.
Why omegas? Omegas deliver exceptional nourishment. They help address a variety of skin concerns: boost skin’s moisture barrier, defend against free radicals, and help skin regain its natural balance. These 10 plant oils were selected for maximum efficacy and results:
- Camellia seed, a source of omegas 6 and 9, was traditionally used in Japan and China to help protect skin from dehydration.
- Sea buckthorn berry oil contains rare omega 7 fatty acids. Used in traditional Asian medicine for over 1,000 years, this oil helps soothe and calm the skin and naturally contains antioxidants to defend against free radicals.
- Macadamia oil contains rare omega 7 to nourish skin.
- Apricot kernel oil, a light emollient, contains omegas 6 and 9, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Borage oil, rich in omega 6, helps to improve skin moisture.
- Camelina seed oil contains omega 3 and natural antioxidants: tocopherols and tocotrienols.
- Abyssinian oil, rich in omegas 6 and 9, is obtained from Crambe Abyssinica, a plant native to the Mediterranean region and eastern Africa. This lightweight oil is nourishing and easily absorbs into skin, leaving a noticeably smoother texture.
- Black cumin oil was used by Egyptian pharaohs as an aromatic remedy.
- Sweet almond oil, rich in omegas 6 and 9 and containing vitamin E, nourishes and moisturizes skin.
- Jojoba oil is known to be rich in omega 9 to help moisturize skin.
In an instrumental test measuring the smoothing effect on wrinkles after 1 hour of single application:
- 36% decrease was measured in the visible appearance of wrinkles
- 39% decrease was measured in the visible wrinkle length
Within 10 days of use (results obtained using product twice daily; self-assessment of 100 women):
- 83% of subjects reported that skin appeared tightened and lifted
- 80% of subjects reported that skin elasticity felt restored