Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Straight ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled
What it is: A unique, charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo that detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health.
Key benefits: - Detoxifies and removes buildup
- Soothes itchy, irritated, and flaky scalp
- Hydrates the scalp to prevent dryness
If you want to know more… This unique shampoo infuses binchotan charcoal to draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health. Vegetable-derived micro-exfoliators remove dead skin cells and product buildup to support a clean, balanced, and healthy scalp, as a cooling blend of peppermint and spearmint oils reduces scalp itchiness. Tea tree oil features anti-septic and healing properties to reduce scalp irritation, while coconut oil delivers superior moisturization to the scalp to combat and prevent dryness and flakiness. Super-vitamin panthenol provides essential nutrients to strengthen the hair roots and shaft.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates
What else you need to know: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, silicones, DEA, or synthetic dyes.
Research results: Results obtained from an independent, clinical laboratory study in which participants used the scalp shampoo over a 1-week period:
- 92% of participants with a self-assessed dry scalp indicated that the shampoo was effective in hydrating and moisturizing their scalp - 100% of participants with a self-assessed flaky scalp said the shampoo was effective at reducing flakiness - 100% of participants with a self-assessed irritated scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing irritation - 86% of participants with a self-assessed itchy scalp said the shampoo was effective in reducing itchiness
- 85% of participants with a self-assessed scalp buildup said the shampoo was effective at reducing buildup on the scalp
- 88% of participants said the shampoo was effective in enhancing their scalp health
Based on a data from a clinical measurement of scalp hydration, results revealed there is a statistically significant increase in scalp hydration after 1 use of both the Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo and Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment:
- 100% of subjects showed an improvement in scalp hydration after just 1 use of both the Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo and Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
Suggested Usage: -Apply to wet hair and vigorously massage into the scalp and through to the ends. -Rinse and repeat as necessary. -Apply your favorite Briogeo conditioner or treatment post-shampoo.
Precautions: -For external use only. -Avoid contact with eyes.
Inspired by the family tradition of making natural beauty products from scratch in her kitchen and the belief that beauty shouldn't be compromised by harsh or harmful ingredients, founder Nancy Twine launched Briogeo. The name is derived by Brio meaning "full of life" and Geo representing "earth and nature". Combining the best nature has to offer to revive hair to its most balanced state, these high-performing formulas are free of SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and silicones. Instead, they are infused with the finest blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, and antioxidants.