What it is: A penetrating and nourishing facial oil with concentrated retinol 8 complex in four glass vials, plus a sleek, black carry case.
What it is formulated to do: This lightweight, quick-absorbing formula contains healthy, rich sunflower and canola oils that hydrate and moisturize the skin while reducing inflammation caused by environmental stressors and UV exposure. It is the only existing facial oil with concentrated vitamin A (retinol 8), an antiaging active. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pigment spots to makes skin look smoother, firmer, and more elastic.
This set contains: - 4 x 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL Super Facial Oil glass vials
- 1 vial case
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens
What else you need to know: Verso products contain no dyes, mineral oils, or other harmful substances. This product can be used together with other Verso products or as a standalone.
Research results: In a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study on the clinical efficacy of a cream containing retinyl retinoate:
- A decrease in the appearance of wrinkles was measured
- There were no reported side-effects
- 86% improvement in eye wrinkles was measured
In a pilot study to observe the skin-brightening effects of a formulation containing retinyl retinoate with niacinamide in a small group:
- The compound was shown to brighten and lighten the skin
- The compound was shown to give the skin an overall better condition
- The compound is safe and can be used during the daytime and for people with sensitive skin
- 100% participants reported overall improvement
- 82% reported feeling more lustrous after additional 12 weeks
- 77% reported overall improvement compared to the first 12 week period
Suggested Usage: -Apply a few drops morning and/or evening on cleansed skin.
Precautions: -As a precaution do not use Verso Skincare during pregnancy as it contains a vitamin A derivative.
-All Verso Skincare products are safe to use and have undergone thorough testing. However, it is recommended to try a small amount on your forearm before applying it to your face.
-Even though retinol 8 is stable in sunshine, you should still be careful and protect your skin from overexposure to the sun.
-All skincare products, irrespective of brand, should be used with care in the beginning.
Verso is Latin for reverse, as in the backside of a painting or the back view of a dress. It is what is normally hidden underneath, the mirrored view. In a metaphorical sense, you could say it means going your own way, being different. And Verso is a very different kind of skincare.