Which skin type is it good for? ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔ Combination ✔ Dry ✔ Sensitive
What it is: A brightening, antiaging moisturizer with vitamin C and peptides to reduce the appearance of fine lines, visibly firm, and deliver all-day hydration.
Solutions for: - Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
If you want to know more… Truth Advanced™ Moisturizing Crème, with Advanced Hydration Complex™, infuses skin with multiple sources of continuous moisture as it brightens, visibly firms, and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. With vitamin C and tri-peptide-5, this antiaging cream works overtime to keep skin hydrated all day long for a soft, supple, and youthfully radiant Ole Glow™.
What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates
What else you need to know: When creating this formula, Ole wanted to ensure that the skin remains properly hydrated--beyond initial application. The hydration delivery system in this cream is designed to release continuous moisture over the course of the day.
Research results: In a consumer study on 35 women, after 4 weeks:
- 100% of users agree this product moisturizes skin
- 100% of users agree this product leaves skin soft
- 97% of users agree this product restores skin’s suppleness
- 97% of users agree this product leaves skin glowing
- 94% of users agree this product improves skin quality and creates healthy-looking skin
- 91% of users agree this product reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 91% of users agree this product visibly improves dull, uneven skin
- 91% of users agree this product firms skin
Suggested Usage: -Apply evenly to face and neck AM and PM after Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® (sold separately). -Gently massage in an upward, circular motion.
Precautions: -For external use only. -Use as directed.
Fall in love with your skin. Expertly blending the power of nature and science, OLEHENRIKSEN skincare rituals indulge your senses while transforming your skin to reveal the radiant healthy beauty you didn’t know was possible.
"Here's a toast to your natural beauty!" Cheers, Ole