What it is: A treatment formula for normal to oily skin that tones and hydrates while minimizing the appearance of pores and controlling shine.
What it is formulated to do: Umbrian Clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a uniquely high-mineral content that works to neutralize acidity while purifying and clarifying the complexion. A ginger root pore-refining complex further helps to control oil production, minimizing the look of pores. Meadowsweet extract aids in regulating excess sebum production to control oil and shine.
What else you need to know:
The sole source of Umbrian Clay is the small Italian town of Nocera Umbra, where it occurs naturally in the earth. The ultra-fine clay has been the basis of therapeutic treatments for centuries.
After an independent consumer testing panel used Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum, in-vivo tests revealed that this product:
- Provides 24-hour antioxidant protection
- Provides a significant mattifying effect on the skin
- Provides significant moisturizing effect six hours after initial application
Of subjects tested:
- 93% noticed healthier-looking, hydrated skin
- 90% felt their skin was more toned
- 86% reported their skin was more supple, smoother, and softer, and their complexion was balanced
- 76% noticed it had astringent properties and helped regulate oil production
- 66% felt it minimized the appearance of pores
Suggested Usage: -After cleansing, apply to the face.
-For best results, follow with Umbrian Clay Oil-Free Lotion.
Mixing ancient beauty rituals with modern technology, Fresh offers one-of-a-kind products that perform and pamper. They splurge on everything, and skimp on nothing, to create a collection of high quality—and highly effective—makeup, skin, hair, bath and body products, as well as extraordinary fragrances.