Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A triple-threat clay treatment that can be used as a mask to instantly purify skin, a daily deep cleanser, or a spot treatment to minimize imperfections.
If you want to know more…
Perfect for all skin types, Umbrian Clay is a gentle, three-in-one treatment that can also be used as a daily deep cleanser or to minimize imperfections. This instant purifying face mask is proven to significantly reduce the appearance of pores and mattify without drying out skin, revealing a balanced, healthy-looking complexion.
Umbrian clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a high mineral content that works to balance, purify, and clarify the complexion. Sandalwood oil is known for its astringent properties and helps to calm the skin, while chamomile flower and lavender water are notable for their soothing properties.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This mask is noncomedogenic.
"Tucked away on the top of a hill in central Italy is a small gem of a town called Nocera Umbra. I traveled to this picturesque village almost 18 years ago to discover their hidden secretUmbrian clay, an ultra-fine, mineral-rich clay. This unique clay has been around for centuries and was even used by the ancient Etruscans for its array of benefits. I have been impressed with its versatility and high level of effectiveness ever since my first visit. This multitasking treatment features Umbrian clay, which I call a ‘miracle ingredient.’ I can’t live without this one-of-a-kind mask, which one can always find it in my cosmetic bag. It is one of my favorite treatments because of its versatility and how I can pair it with other products like Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Face Mask. Ideal for all skin types, this mask deeply cleanses, purifies, and significantly reduces the appearance of pores. I also use the formula as spot treatment to minimize small imperfections without drying the skin for a balanced, healthy-looking complexion."Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder
- Following a day of heavy makeup, use this gentle face mask after cleansing to purify the skin for a super clean, healthy feeling.
- For a deep cleanse, start with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser to remove impurities and makeup. Rinse. Massage Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask onto face for 30 seconds, then remove with warm water.
- To prep your skin before binge-masking or applying masks back-to-back, balance and purify your skin first with Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask. Apply the charcoal-toned face mask on cleansed skin and rinse off after three to five minutes before starting your multi-masking experience.
In vivo test:
- 94% felt their skin was softer and more supple
- 90% noticed the texture of their skin was smoother
- 90% said it soothed their skin
- 90% reported it balanced the skin
- 87% said it was purifying and their skin looked healthier
- 84% reported the appearance of their pores was minimized