Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Alabaster Foundation.
Browse the top-ranked list of Alabaster Foundation below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, and triclosan, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This long-wearing, waterproof formula provides up to 12 hours of coverage, contains double the amount of pigment versus traditional foundations, and adjusts to your body temperature to effortlessly blend into the skin. Multiple shades can also be used to contour and highlight.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1 week US clinical study of 32 women:
- 100% reported product was fast and easy to use and apply
- 97% saw an immediate improvement in skin appearance
- 97% reported product effectively covered redness and skin imperfections
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This highly-concentrated formula provides full coverage with minimal product. It applies like a second skin, creating a smooth and flawless complexion. Light-reflecting microspheres blur and create a soft-focus finish. The noncomedogenic formula is waterproof, transfer-proof, and sweat-proof.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1-week consumer study of 31 women:
- 97% felt the foundation had the coverage of a concealer
- 94% felt the foundation made their skin look smoother
- 94% felt the foundation effectively covered skin imperfections
What it is:
A lightweight, long-wearing foundation with supreme coverage and an impeccable airbrushed, matte finish.
- Chamomile Extract: Helps to calm sensitive skin through hydration.
- Cucumber Extract: Softens and hydrates the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Works by binding and holding onto moisture to naturally plump the appearance of skin through hydration.
- Tripeptide Complex: Promotes healthy, more youthful-looking skin.
What it does:
Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation offers a matte, full-coverage, airbrushed finish in 50 shades. A small drop is all you need to achieve a picture-perfect look. This formula combines chamomile and cucumber extract to help soothe and calm your skin while hyaluronic acid helps support natural hydration and keeps you feeling flawless all-day.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation is gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
Skin Type: Best for Oily, Good for Combination
SPF: SPF 30 and Under
- Power Protein Complex: Helps skin look smooth and healthy.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Sweat resistant, transfer resistant, and non-acnegenic, this mask-friendly formula controls oil and stays color true all day while keeping skin protected with environmental, blue light, and UV filters.
Formulation: Pressed Powder
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: This foundation’s creamy, silky texture captures the benefits of a liquid foundation in a light-as-air powder. The long-wearing, non-drying formula melts into skin to blur imperfections, visibly soften fine lines, and create a more even-toned appearance.
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 30 and under
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provide mineral-based SPF protection.
- Mica and Bismuth Oxychloride: Provide a luminous finish with a silky, soft-skin feel.
- Iron Oxides: Clean, mineral-based pigments for natural-looking color and coverage.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free,and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Made with only five mineral ingredients, this talc-free foundation provides breathable, sheer-to-full coverage, feels weightless, and won't cake. The vegan formula promotes clearer-, healthier-looking skin over time, won’t clog pores or cause breakouts, wears all day, and protects with mineral-based SPF.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1-week U.S. consumer study of 106 women:
- 95% agreed this foundation reduced the appearance of flaws and imperfections
- 99% agreed this foundation doesn’t dry out their skin