All Natural Sunscreen
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for All Natural Sunscreen.
Browse the top-ranked list of All Natural Sunscreen below along with associated reviews and opinions.
What it is:
An oil-free, multitasking tinted moisturizer that hydrates, brightens, treats, and protects skin.
What it is formulated to do:
- Lightweight, oil-free moisturizer blends easily into your skin without clogging pores, while micro-treated mineral pigments diffuse the look of fine lines and wrinkles for an even, natural-looking finish
- Features SPF 20 sun protection
- Comes in 10 shades
Infused with skin-balancing Amazonian clay and chamomile, vitamins A, C, and E, and sodium hyaluronate, this multitasking, tinted moisturizer hydrates, brightens, treats, and protects skin from UV rays and free radical damage with SPF 20. It offers lightweight, buildable coverage, making it easy to achieve a flawless complexion.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan.
What it is: A five-in-one long wear, vegan primer that can be used under (or instead of) foundation for smoother, brighter skin.
What it does:
This product hydrates, helps smooth fine lines, and works to correct dullness and enlarged pores. It provides lightweight, sheer coverage, while protecting your complexion with SPF 30. This formula also contains a triple-B complex to help brighten, smooth, and soften your skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist-tested, vegan, and formulated without mineral oil, triclosan, and gluten.
Immediately after application:
- 100% of women saw an improvement in surface texture of skin for smoother makeup application
- 97% of women felt smoother, softer skin
After 4 weeks:
- 94% of women said pores appeared less visible
- 91% of women said fine lines appeared minimized
- Licorice: Brightening extract that helps protect from discoloration after sun exposure.
- Jojoba Esters: Provides moisturization and leaves skin nourished but not greasy.
- Pansy Flower: Works with hyaluronic acid to help skin absorb and retain moisture.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This tinted moisturizer looks amazing but feels even better because it’s bursting with skincare superhero ingredients. The pocket-friendly tube goes where you go—no shaking needed.
Don't overthink choosing your shade! Each flexible, confusion-free tint disappears into a wide range of skin tones.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand's products are formulating without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.