LOVE IT...not bad...A couple tips: Don't use with a Beauty Blender, the Beauty Blender soaks up too much of this very thin foundation and wastes it (I use mine with the Real Techniques buffer brush) Maybe I just have a big face but one drop usually isn't enough, luckily this foundation is buildable Moisturize well before use so that it doesn't look cake or flakey...I never write a review for anything but this omggggg I am in love it's is so natural looking on my skin I have acne and blackheads it makes me look flawless especially in the selfie's and as a young lady of colored women it's hard to find a shade that's perfect but this is great thank you NARS LOL
What it is: An oil-free liquid foundation that neutralizes discoloration and delivers full, natural-looking coverage with one drop, for weightless wear that lasts up to 16 hours.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Scarlet Spiderling Root Extract: Reduces discoloration over time to create a brighter, more even skin tone, while also diminishing the appearance of future dark spots.
- Vitamins A, C, and E: Deliver antioxidant benefits to help protect the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Tone Correcting Technology works immediately and over time to neutralize the look of redness, dullness, and discoloration. Weightless Long-Wear Technology delivers complete coverage with unexpectedly weightless wear in a water, sweat, and sebum-resistant formula.
Clinical Results: In a 1-week independent US consumer study of 65 participants:
- 93% thought the product felt weightless on their skin
- 90% agree that the color stays true after hours of wear
- 86% agree that the foundation minimizes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, freckles, and pores