Best Way To Color Hair At Home
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Best Way To Color Hair At Home.
Browse the top-ranked list of Best Way To Color Hair At Home below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness, and Dark Circles
- Patented Resorcinol Technology: Reduces dark spots’ visible intensity and uneven tone.
- Gold-Stabilized Vitamin C: Delivers higher antioxidant defense and ensures the potency of vitamin C.
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates to remove dullness and clear away dead skin cells.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, oxybenzone, and sulfates SLS & SLES. These products are also gluten-free and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Murad Skin Clinic comes home for the holidays. The brand partnered with renowned illustrator Patrick Hruby to create a one-of-a-kind holiday gift inspired by Dr. Murad's clinically proven products and wellness methods for beautiful skin.
This Set Contains:
- 1.0 oz/ 29.57 mL Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum
- 0.5 oz/ 14.79 mL Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
Clinical Results: Clinically proven results via instrumental measurement of areas with dark spots, when using the Murad regimen:
- 84% showed a reduction in the look of dark spots in 14 days
Test panelists agree in just 14 days (with Murad regimen):
- 91% saw brighter skin
- 94% noticed smoother skin
- 89% reported a more radiant glow