Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Biscuit Foundation.
Browse the top-ranked list of Biscuit Foundation below along with associated reviews and opinions.
What it is:
A lightweight, long-wearing foundation with supreme coverage and an impeccable airbrushed, matte finish.
- Chamomile Extract: Helps to calm sensitive skin through hydration.
- Cucumber Extract: Softens and hydrates the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Works by binding and holding onto moisture to naturally plump the appearance of skin through hydration.
- Tripeptide Complex: Promotes healthy, more youthful-looking skin.
What it does:
Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation offers a matte, full-coverage, airbrushed finish in 50 shades. A small drop is all you need to achieve a picture-perfect look. This formula combines chamomile and cucumber extract to help soothe and calm your skin while hyaluronic acid helps support natural hydration and keeps you feeling flawless all-day.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation is gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
Skin Type: Normal and Combination
SPF: SPF 15
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: The lightweight, fluid formula gives skin a luminous finish. Vitamins C and E help brighten the look of skin tone, and broad-spectrum SPF 15 protects against future darkening. This foundation is sweat- and humidity-resistant.
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 30 and under
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provide mineral-based SPF protection.
- Mica and Bismuth Oxychloride: Provide a luminous finish with a silky, soft-skin feel.
- Iron Oxides: Clean, mineral-based pigments for natural-looking color and coverage.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free,and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Made with only five mineral ingredients, this talc-free foundation provides breathable, sheer-to-full coverage, feels weightless, and won't cake. The vegan formula promotes clearer-, healthier-looking skin over time, won’t clog pores or cause breakouts, wears all day, and protects with mineral-based SPF.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1-week U.S. consumer study of 106 women:
- 95% agreed this foundation reduced the appearance of flaws and imperfections
- 99% agreed this foundation doesn’t dry out their skin