Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Blending Makeup.
Browse the top-ranked list of Blending Makeup below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder: Works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections.
- Multi-Active Botanical Blend (Magnolia Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, and Vitamin E): Helps hydrate, reduce the appearance of redness, and support skin resilience by promoting moisture retention.
- Light-Diffusing Mineral Powder: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps even out the look of skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Ideal for all skin types, this multi-action formula lasts up to 16 hours, and masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. The botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the look of skin by helping its barrier retain moisture.
Clinical Results: In a clinical independent study on 61 participants:
- 89% felt the product leaves the skin looking firmer
- 93% felt the product effectively conceals dark spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles
- 80% felt the product blurs lines and wrinkles