Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A lightweight, yet intensely nourishing cream that delivers visible plumping and firming hydration, while leaving a matte, pearlized finish.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
If you want to know more…
Caudalie’s Face Lifting Soft Cream packs all of the powerful antiaging and resculpting science into a creamy, weightless formula. The breakthrough innovation provides a delivery system with time release technology, allowing active ingredients to penetrate into skin for 360 degree nourishment, all day. Enriched with mattifying and blurring soft focus powders, this soft cream is the ideal makeup primer. Powered by Caudalie’s breakthrough patent of stabilized vine resveratrol (for firmness) and micro hyaluronic acids (for volume), the cream works to visibly recontour, refirm, and replump aging skin. For the first time, these molecules' synergy is being harnessed to support skin's natural production of hyaluronic acid, so the skin is plumped from within. The formula is further enriched with a peptide composition that works on natural collagen and elastin to lift the look of facial contours and reduce visible effects of aging.
What else you need to know:
What exactly is a soft cream? This is a cream that delivers the same intense and powerful skin care benefits, in a revolutionary soft, light, silky texture. It is softer, faster, and stronger than your typical cream.
Caudalie's patented and stabilized vine resveratrol was discovered in Bordeaux, France at Caudalie's family vineyard, Château Smith Haut Lafitte. Sourced from grapevine stalks, Vine resveratrol is an antiaging revolution that naturally intensifies the visible firmness and youthfulness of the skin. No other molecule has fueled as much hope for health, notably in the field of cell degeneration.
Grapevines have an incredible power to resist the harsh effects of the cold, wind and rain to live for up to 100 years. Their secret? Resveratrol, a substance that the vine produces to protect itself.
In an in vitro test on genic expression; vine resveratrol with micro hyaluronic acids:
- Boosts the skin’s own production of hyaluronic acid by 226%
In a self-assessment with 42 volunteers, after 3 months of once-daily application:
- 100% of the volunteers feel that their skin is nourished
- 100% of the volunteers feel that their skin is firmed
- 93% of the volunteers feel that their skin complexion is brighter
- 93% of the volunteers feel that their skin is lifted
- 88% of the volunteers feel that their skin is plumper
- 88% of the volunteers feel that their skin looks younger
- 81% of the volunteers feel that the wrinkles are smoothed
- 76% of the volunteers feel that their facial contours are redefined
Maximum improvement reached after 3 months on the biomechanical properties of skin:
- 100% of volunteers saw +15% improvement in skin firmness
- 93% of volunteers saw -39% reduction of skin sagging
- 88% of volunteers saw +13% plumper skin
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.