Easy To Apply Makeup
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Easy To Apply Makeup.
Browse the top-ranked list of Easy To Apply Makeup below along with associated reviews and opinions.
A brow-volumizing tinted gel with tiny microfibers that create natural-looking fullness and definition.
What it does:
Benefit’s Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and brow hairs, creating natural-looking brow volume. The custom tiny, tapered brush provides an easy, mess-proof application, and makes it easy to tame, tint, and volumize the look of your brows. The buildable formula is also water resistant and long wearing. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Start your look with Benefit’s bestselling Precisely, My Brow Pencil (sold separately) for expertly full and defined brow looks.
In a self-evaluation by 66 women after 1 week:
- 94% said brows looked visibly thicker
Formulation Type: Lip Gloss
- Apple Extract (Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract): A natural chemical exfoliant that leaves lips feeling smooth and soft.
- Grapeseed Oil: A rich source of vitamin E, protective antioxidants, and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Coconut Milk: Soothes and provides high levels of vitamin C and ferulic acid, a potent antioxidant.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Really Great Gloss Oil-Infused Shiny Sheer Lipgloss is a triple threat: it exfoliates, hydrates, and visibly plumps. The formula’s natural apple extract exfoliates dead cells, clearing the way for the clean, natural ingredients to penetrate. Jojoba oil, vitamin E, and shea butter nourish to keep lips feeling ridiculously comfortable—never sticky.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 30 and under
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provide mineral-based SPF protection.
- Mica and Bismuth Oxychloride: Provide a luminous finish with a silky, soft-skin feel.
- Iron Oxides: Clean, mineral-based pigments for natural-looking color and coverage.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free,and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Made with only five mineral ingredients, this talc-free foundation provides breathable, sheer-to-full coverage, feels weightless, and won't cake. The vegan formula promotes clearer-, healthier-looking skin over time, won’t clog pores or cause breakouts, wears all day, and protects with mineral-based SPF.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1-week U.S. consumer study of 106 women:
- 95% agreed this foundation reduced the appearance of flaws and imperfections
- 99% agreed this foundation doesn’t dry out their skin