Love it...Love it!...(As a disclaimer, I don't necessarily have problems in this regard though, if I don't exfoliate, my skin is fine.) I do feel like my skin is brighter and more radiant, but as that isn't something I specifically look for, I'm not sure how well that actually works....I've have redone my regimen for my skin so after I tried this bottle and finished every drop I thought to myself that since my skin has completely done a 360 on me for the good I will try something less expensive but a good brand.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A natural brightening essence powered by glycolic acid to sweep away dead skin cells and organic grape water to hydrate, revealing brighter, smoother, and more even skin.
- Uneven skin tone
- Dark spots
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
Instantly brighten with this effective yet gentle concentrated essence, which combines two powerhouse ingredients: glycolic acid to eliminate dead skin cells and Caudalie’s exclusive 100 percent organic grape water to soothe and hydrate. White peony extract enhances luminosity, revealing a new, fresh layer underneath dull skin. By adding this simple step to your regimen, your skincare will work better, faster, and stronger.
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, non-toxic, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin,and free of all fillers, gluten, GMOs, and synthetic chemicals.
In a clinical test/self-evaluation on 33 volunteers:
- 100% of volunteers found the product did not irritate the skin
After 7 days:
- 91% of volunteers found their skin texture was refined
- 88% of volunteers found their skin texture was more luminous
After 28 days:
- 91% of volunteers found their pores were tighter
- 82% of volunteers found their skin was radiant
After 56 days:
- 91% of volunteers found their dark spots were lighter
- 91% of volunteers found their complexion was even
After 56 days, when used with Vinoperfect Radiance Serum:
- 2x more efficient in lightening spots and pigmentation
- 5x more efficient in achieving skin translucency
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.