love this...i love it...It makes my skin have a nice texture and a dewy look, however my skin tone is very bad and uneven so I can imagine that if I was able to go without coverage of make-up this would be wonderful to use and go....I may be speaking to soon, but I have been using this product for two weeks now and I feel like its been a saving grace for my skin.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A multitasking, 99 percent natural, creamy argan oil with infinite possibilities to hydrate and soothe from head-to-toe.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
If you want to know more…
Embrace the infinite possibilities of this multipurpose cream. Use the luscious cream-to-oil formula to replenish, hydrate, and rejuvenate with the essential trio of goodness found at the heart of argan oilvitamin E, antioxidants, and fatty acids. Use the cream on its own to luminize the complexion and condition lips. Mix it with powder blush or eyeshadow to transform it into a cream. Ideal for extremely dry and sensitive skin, this cruelty-free product will be a life saver.
What else you need to know:
This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and GMO-free. The packaging is recyclable.
Use Argan Infinity Cream to:
- Richly moisturize dry areas of the face and body.
- Soothe irritated skin caused by rosacea, wind, or sunburn.
- Soften elbows, heels, and other rough patches.
- Keep stray eyebrows in place.
- Smooth flyaways.
- Moisturize at night.
- Prevent razor burn and irritation.
- Prevent skin dehydration during airline travel.
- Apply as a lip conditioner before lipstick.
- Apply over lip stain for a silky finish.
- Apply before or after using cheek stain to improve blendability.
- Mix with powder eyeshadow or pigment to transform into a cream.
- Mix with a powder luminizer to create a light, shimmery lip balm.
- Use as a subtle face highlighter to illuminate cheekbones, lips, and brow bones.
- Mix with a powder blush to create a silky cream blush or colored lip balm.
- Hydrate and de-puff dry, swollen under-eyes.
- Apply to fingertips and toes to hydrate and soften cuticles.
- Quench skin post-sunburn.
- Blend with concealer to create customized tinted moisturizer
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.