Foundation With Good Coverage
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Foundation With Good Coverage.
Browse the top-ranked list of Foundation With Good Coverage below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Formulation: Loose Powder
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 30 and under
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Provides mineral-based SPF protection.
- Silica/Calcium Silicate and Lauroyl Lysine: Provide a matte finish with a silky, soft-skin feel.
- Iron Oxides: Clean, mineral-based pigments for natural-looking color and coverage.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free,and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Made with only five mineral ingredients, this talc-free foundation provides breathable, sheer-to-full coverage, feels weightless, and won't cake. The vegan formula promotes clearer-, healthier-looking skin over time, won’t clog pores or cause breakouts, wears all day, and protects with mineral-based SPF.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1-week U.S. consumer study of 106 women:
- 95% agreed this foundation reduced the appearance of flaws and imperfections
- 99% agreed this foundation doesn’t dry out their skin