Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Healthy Lipsticks.
Browse the top-ranked list of Healthy Lipsticks below along with associated reviews and opinions.
- Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, and Apricot Oil: Hydrate and help formula blend seamlessly into skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: With this cream blush and lip color, you can swipe, blend, and go with no mirror required. Its color payoff builds as you swipe.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
A universally-flattering, ultra-light lip balm in an iconic shade that anyone can wear because it creates a one-of-a-kind lip look on everyone.
What it does:
Not quite a gloss, not quite a lipstick, but more like a balm, this transparent lip balm fuses with the natural tone of your lips to create a lip look that’s unique to you. This sheer, emollient-rich formula glides on for easy layering.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is allergy-tested, and is 100 percent fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, mineral-oil-free, and gluten-free.
- Neuropeptides: Work to fight against the appearance of wrinkles, sagging, dullness, and discoloration.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides hydration for the look of plumper skin.
- Mineral-based Sunscreen: Acts like a mirror to deflect UVA and UVB rays.
What Else You Need to Know: This is a cushiony, skincar- infused lipstick with a sheer wash of natural color and mineral-based sunscreen. This lightweight yet nourishing formula imparts a subtle glossy tint of color as it helps to moisturize, resulting in the look of smoother, plumper lips.
- Cold-Pressed Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil: Packed with minerals, vitamins, and omegas to help provide nurturing hydration.
- Olive Oil Extract: Intensifies color for maximum impact in one swipe.
- Pomegranate and Jojoba: Help seal in moisture for smoother, softer lips.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This lipstick is made with just 19 vegan ingredients, including cold-pressed fruit oil, to deliver lightweight, smoothing hydration and rich color in one swipe. It’s also available in 12 satin shades inspired by the healing powers of natural minerals, crystals, and gemstones with essence of acai and prickly pear.