Keranique Hair Products
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Keranique Hair Products.
Browse the top-ranked list of Keranique Hair Products below along with associated reviews and opinions.
An intensely black voluptuous volume mascara for the sexiest, defined, multidimensional lashes possible.
What it does:
Inspired by the curves of a woman’s body, the hourglass-shaped brush was designed with extra stiff bristles to maximize the performance of this carbon black, collagen-fueled formula. One coat and lashes are full and defined. Two coats and lashes are even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats help you achieve the most intense, black, multidimensional lashes possible.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat. Inspired by the curves of a woman’s body, the hourglass-shaped brush was designed with extra stiff bristles to maximize the performance of this collagen-fueled formula.
What Else You Need to Know: This lightweight foundation is formulated with Micro–fil™ technology, allowing buildable color pigments to lay flat for seamless blending and layering. Inspired by charmeuse silk, this liquid foundation creates an airbrushed, silky skin appearance and a naturally radiant, lit-from-within glow.
A professional balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.
What it does:
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put with this priming phenomenon. The silky and lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smoother-than-smooth canvas or used throughout the day to mattify shine and touch up problem areas. It’s so translucent, no one will know you’re wearing anything!
What else you need to know:
The oil-free formula contains vitamin E, which is known to protect skin from free radicals.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and Curly
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Cleans hair
- Absorbs dirt, oil, and sweat
- Makes hair look, feel, and smell clean
- Fast-Absorbing Powders: Soak up oil and sweat.
- Patented Healthy Hair Molecule: Reduces surface friction so it’s easy to remove the powders (and whatever they’ve soaked up) to keep hair cleaner, longer.
- Odor Neutralizers and Time-Release Fragrance: Create freshness and deliver a light scent all day.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This dry shampoo has fast-absorbing powders that soak up oil and sweat, while Living Proof’s patented healthy hair molecule allows powders to lift easily from the hairtaking dirt and oil with them. Odor neutralizers and a time-released fragrance keep hair smelling freshly washedso no one will know your not-so-dirty secret.
Clinical Results: In a concept and use test of 200 people:
- 9 in 10 users agree PhD Dry Shampoo keeps hair clean between shampoos
- 8 in 10 users say PhD Dry Shampoo is better than other dry shampoos
- The same majority of non-users agree PhD Dry Shampoo is the next best thing to washing
Formulation Type: Volumizing, Lengthening
- White Tea Extract: An antioxidant-rich ingredient that conditions and cares for lashes.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil and sulfates SLS & SLES.
What Else You Need to Know: This mascara has a curved wand that pushes up and fans out lashes for an open-eye effect with up to 24 hours of lasting power. 360 micro-size bristles grab and lengthen every lash from root to tip (no matter how small), while the lightweight gel formula leaves the lashes feathery soft—without flaking, clumping, or smudging.
Clinical Results: In a consumer test on a panel of 103 women:
- 95% saw instant lash lift
- 94% saw instant volume
- 90% saw clump-free lashes
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and mineral oil. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This bestselling finishing spray sets makeup and locks in your look for up to 16 hours. With the help of patented Temperature Control Technology, the vegan and cruelty-free formula lowers the temperature of your makeup for smudge-proof, waterproof, and transfer-resistant results.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clinical Results: In a 7-day study with 50 people:
- 78% of participants said it helped their makeup last for up to 16 hours
- Over 80% said their makeup not only looked better—it stayed on better (even in the T-zone) without settling into fine lines
- Whether they had combination, dry, or oily skin, 88% or more said it was the best product to help their makeup last
- Heart-Shaped Fibers: Lock onto lashes in each direction for long-lasting fullness, filling the hollow fibers for added volume.
- Hemp-derived Cannabis Seed Oil: Conditions and fuses the fibers to lashes.
- Pure Pigments: Leave an intense black finish.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This mascara’s unique heart-shaped fibers lay in each direction for a soft, feathery effectunlike cylindrical fibers which can be spidery. Hemp-derived cannabis seed oil conditions for healthier-looking lashes and helps fuse fibers to lashes for no fallout. The puff puff brush’s crisscrossed, medium-firm bristles catch and coat each lash.
Clinical Results: In consumer-perception study, immediately after use:
- 95% of people saw high volume
- 95% of people saw longer lashes
- 90% of people saw thicker lashes
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.