Makeup For Spots
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Makeup For Spots.
Browse the top-ranked list of Makeup For Spots below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
What Else You Need to Know: This full-coverage concealer feels lightweight and doesn’t cake, crack, or settle into fine lines. The formula includes algae-derived ingredients known for smoothing the look of skin and specially-coated pigments that leave a natural finish that doesn’t flake or crease.
Clinical Results: In a self-evaluation by 109 women after 1 week:
- 97% said it looks smooth
- 94% said it doesn’t look cakey
- 95% said it conceals dark under-eye circles
What it is:
A high-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula with 10 percent pure niacinamide and one percent zinc PCA.
If you want to know more…
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10 percent concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc PCA to balance visible aspects of sebum activity.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
- Salicylic Acid: Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Mushroom Stem and Licorice Root Extract: Provides soothing properties and helps fade the appearance of post-acne scars.
- Phytosphingosine: Supports skin’s defenses against bacteria.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Calm, clear, and cover blemishes and imperfections with this creamy, ultra blendable, full-coverage concealer. This crease-proof, waterproof, and sweat-resistant concealer lasts all day. It’s specifically formulated to be used as part of a skin-clearing makeup routine with bareMinerals BlemishRescue™ Anti-Redness Mattifying Primer and bareMinerals BlemishRescue Loose Powder Foundation (each sold separately). It’s designed with a built-in sharpener for a fresh and precise application every time.
Clinical Results: Based on a 4-week clinical study of 30 women:
- 97% showed an improvement in skin texture immediately after application
- 100% showed improvement in skin's hydration immediately and over time
- 100% agree this concealer provides full coverage
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
SPF: SPF 25
- Mineral Rich Volcanic Seawater: Helps provide mineral-rich moisture and refreshing hydration.
- Red Algae: Helps skin to retain moisture.
- Titanium Dioxide 4.15%: Mineral-based sunscreen.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know:This formula combines the best of Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer with medium, buildable coverage and a multitasking formula, in a convenient, on-the-go format. The easy-to-blend texture melts into skin for all-day wear that’s lightweightnever cakey. Use it as foundation, concealer, for touch-ups, or to contour. Made with over 30-percent enhanced mineral water, new COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Hydrating Foundation Stick is suited for all skin types, and is a perfect choice of foundation for dry skin.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clinical Results: Based on a 1 week US consumer study of 63 women and men:
- 97% agreed this foundation is easy to apply
- 95% agreed this foundation has superior glide
- 87% agreed this foundation has an undetectable, super-blendable finish