In love...love it...I use a brush to apply and it takes less than a minute which is fantastic, I then use a beauty blender for my concealer and usually go over my foundation to make sure there's no obvious brush strokes and I think it looks amazing....I got sent this product to try by Influenster and honestly I couldn't be more impressed with it, I loved their mineral foundation long before but once I tried this one I was in love.
What it is: A skin-improving, 24-hour, breathable, matte liquid foundation with Mineral Lock technology to blend pigments with lipids and lock-in full coverage.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SPF: SPF 20
- Bamboo Extract: Provides a blurring, soft-focus effect.
- Papaya Enzymes: Gently even the look of skin’s texture, both immediately and over time.
- Mineral Lock Long Wear: Adheres to skin for long-lasting wear.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This high-performance formula blurs pores and imperfections while evening the look of skin’s texture. This self-setting foundation is lightweight, oil-free, transfer-resistant, and photo-friendly. It provides skin-improving long-wear without unnatural cakiness.
Clinical Results: Based on a 6 week US clinical study of 31 women:
- 100% saw a significant improvement in the appearance of pore size after 3 weeks
- Up to 30% improvement in skin hydration after one week
- Up to 60% improvement in appearance of skin texture after 6 weeks