Love it...In love...Pros: great coverage, luminous but not dewy,great for oily skin , Cons: pricey counter lady did not give me the right shade This foundation is amazing if your willing to splurge coverage is great it does not make me oily or make me break out make sure to use 2 pumps or less this is not meant for you to cake with and it is not made for dry skin people...I will say it's more of a medium coverage than a full coverage with a single layer, but it's very buildable and in some cases I really can use this as a concealer.
What it is: An oil-free liquid foundation that neutralizes discoloration and delivers full, natural-looking coverage with one drop, for weightless wear that lasts up to 16 hours.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Scarlet Spiderling Root Extract: Reduces discoloration over time to create a brighter, more even skin tone, while also diminishing the appearance of future dark spots.
- Vitamins A, C, and E: Deliver antioxidant benefits to help protect the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Tone Correcting Technology works immediately and over time to neutralize the look of redness, dullness, and discoloration. Weightless Long-Wear Technology delivers complete coverage with unexpectedly weightless wear in a water, sweat, and sebum-resistant formula.
Clinical Results: In a 1-week independent US consumer study of 65 participants:
- 93% thought the product felt weightless on their skin
- 90% agree that the color stays true after hours of wear
- 86% agree that the foundation minimizes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, freckles, and pores