( yay!...Love it...I have Vallauris its a little bit tanner than my skin tone honestly but I use it anyway because its just a shade darker and I blend it nicely into my neck I like this foundation with a brush more than a beauty blender because I find it easier to blend out the product but its really great my skin looks matte and air brushed and it didn't break my skin out so that was a plus!...I was expecting a thicker foundation, when I used it the first time it was very watery, when I blended it out I was amazed by the coverage I really love it, its not oily or greasy on me and does leave a gorgeous glowy finish
What it is: An oil-free liquid foundation that neutralizes discoloration and delivers full, matte coverage with one drop, for weightless wear that lasts up to 16 hours.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Scarlet Spiderling Root Extract: Reduces discoloration over time to create a brighter, more even skin tone, while also diminishing the appearance of future dark spots.
- Vitamins A, C, and E: Deliver antioxidant benefits to help protect the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Tone Correcting Technology works immediately and over time to neutralize the look of redness, dullness, and discoloration. Weightless Long-Wear Technology delivers complete coverage with unexpectedly weightless wear in a water, sweat, and sebum-resistant formula.
Clinical Results: In a 1-week independent US consumer study of 65 participants:
- 93% thought the product felt weightless on their skin
- 90% agree that the color stays true after hours of wear
- 86% agree that the foundation minimizes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, freckles, and pores