4 stars...Love It...Really nice pigmentation - good coverage - lasts for about 8 -10 hours on combination skin (with a primer underneath) you can build it however I didn't care for the "built" look on my skin... What I really like about this foundation is that a little goes a long way and this bottle is lasting way longer for me then any other foundation I have bought...This is a luminous foundation and has tiny particles that deflect light and looks chalky on medium-dark skin tones and may look too bright on flash(night) photography for all skin tones After a lot of trial and error I concluded that this foundation works best with a primer.
What it is: An oil-free liquid foundation that neutralizes discoloration and delivers full, natural-looking coverage with one drop, for weightless wear that lasts up to 16 hours.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Scarlet Spiderling Root Extract: Reduces discoloration over time to create a brighter, more even skin tone, while also diminishing the appearance of future dark spots.
- Vitamins A, C, and E: Deliver antioxidant benefits to help protect the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Tone Correcting Technology works immediately and over time to neutralize the look of redness, dullness, and discoloration. Weightless Long-Wear Technology delivers complete coverage with unexpectedly weightless wear in a water, sweat, and sebum-resistant formula.
Clinical Results: In a 1-week independent US consumer study of 65 participants:
- 93% thought the product felt weightless on their skin
- 90% agree that the color stays true after hours of wear
- 86% agree that the foundation minimizes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, freckles, and pores