Love the lactic acid!...The cleanser is a little messy but works nicely....They're both great products individually but the 'flash fix' mixture instantly left my skin feeling baby soft & looking well rejuvinated (wooo whoo)... use as directed as I found this to be the way to get the best results Will def be purchasing more as part of Xmas gifts : )...This is a great set-my second time purchasing it.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A set of cult favorites that exfoliate, brighten, and cleanse skin for a smooth, radiant, clarified complexion.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dark spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment exfoliates dull, pore-clogging dead skin cells, and reveals smoother, clearer, younger-looking skin. The look of fine lines is diminished, and radiance is revealed. With continued use, the appearance of dark spots and the visible signs of aging are reduced, for a healthier-looking complexion.
Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser balances and purifies the complexion, visibly minimizes the appearance of pores, and removes excess oil and impurities. These products can be used separately or blended together and used as a mask.
This set contains:
- 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment’s multipurpose formula can be applied before foundation, BB cream, CC cream, or tinted moisturizer use for smoother application and a radiant, non-oily finish.
In a clinical study, using Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment:
- 100% of women said their skin looked and felt significantly smoother and more radiant, with visibly reduced lines and wrinkles
- 100% of women said this was the most effective skin-plumping product they have ever used and would definitely recommend this product to a friend