My fav!...It's OK...Not too strong, just right!...I got the Clarisonic Mia with the sensitive skin brush head, and was disappointed that my skin did not particularly improve, other than feeling smoother right after use - which was great, but I splurged on the device bolstered by the HUNDREDS of positive reviews on Sephora and another website, and yet I wasn't having the great results others reported.
What it is:
A gentle and effective replacement facial cleansing brush head to address every skin concern, compatible with all Clarisonic facial cleansing devices.
If you want to know more…
Go beyond the surface to gently remove blemish-causing debris, oil, makeup, and sunscreen from pores. Clarisonic cleansing brush heads offer solutions for every skin type and concern, and each replacement brush head is compatible with all Clarisonic facial cleansing devices.
- Deep Pore Brush Head: visibly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, dislodging the oil and debris that clog pores to reveal smoother, softer, and clear skin.
- Radiance Brush Head: gently cleanses away impurities for a more radiant and youthful-looking complexion.
- Sensitive Brush Head: ideal for most skin types, including sensitive and combination skin, it provides a gentle yet thorough cleanse.
- Acne Brush Head: designed for acne-prone or problematic skin, the extra-plush bristle gradation glides to gently massage skin of impurities.
- Cashmere Cleanse Brush Head: rehydrates dry, dehydrated, and delicate skin with a luxurious gentle cleanse and minimizes the appearance of fine lines.
- Men’s Daily Cleanse Brush Head: designed to cleanse men’s skin, it clears away sweat, dirt, and oil impurities from bearded skin and preps skin for a closer, cleaner shave.
What else you need to know:
Clarisonic is the number one cleansing device brand used and recommended by U.S. dermatologists. It makes skin softer and smoother within two weeks and cleanses skin six times better than hands alone.
All Clarisonic brush heads are made from a soft, non-porous material resistant to bacterial attachment, and are precision-designed to oscillate more than 300 movements per second. This patented oscillation technology flushes pores with water for surface and deep pore cleansing, gently yet effectively clearing skin's impurities.
For optimal results, brush heads should be replaced every three months. Clarisonic cannot guarantee the efficacy, durability, or long-term impact on the device itself, of brush heads not engineered by Clarisonic.