Not bad...love it...Perfect palette for the summer....The reason for docking a star is because the brightening powder doesn't apply as evenly as I'd like- I've tried different brushes/ beauty blender, but for me it takes a soft brush and light hand in gentle circular motions, then I use a firmer brush for the blurring powder and buff it together.
What it is:
A full face, finishing palette infused with innovative Light Diffusing Technology that softly scatters light to blur, smooth, and even the skin, creating a photo filter effect in real life.
What it does:
Introducing the next generation of glow. This palette features Sheer Glow Filter Powder, a brand new, skin-smoothing powder, in four different finishes designed to blur, brighten, contour, and add a radiant flush of color. Microfine, luminescent pigments diffuse light to soften the look of skin and blurring pigments even skin’s texture so light bounces off it more effortlessly. The light-as-air, buildable shades brighten, blur, and softly define the complexion to create a sheer, natural gloweffortlessly. Unlike heavier powders, the oil-absorbing formula retouches and sets without disrupting makeup, making it your perfect 3pm-pick-me-up in a palette.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
BECCA knows glow. Their products are known to deliver intense beams of light, and now they’re delivering their newest form of glowa low-light, soft luminescence. This innovative formula manipulates light in two ways. Blurring pigments minimize the appearance of imperfections and pores, evening skin’s texture so light can bounce of it more effortlessly while microfine, luminescent pigments diffuse and scatter light to soften the look of skin. The result is photo filter effect in real life. Each shade contains a unique blend of pearl and pigment for four different finishes. Use the shades alone or swirl them together to customize your glow.
Each palette includes one of eight aspirational mantras written on the mirror to guide you to find your inner light. Which mantra chooses you? Share your mantra and your looks with #BECCABeALight.
Choose the palette with the shades that bring out your skin tone’s unique glow (each sold separately):
Light to Medium Palette:
- Brighten Powder (left shade): A soft pearl with a hint of luminosity that brightens the complexion.
- Blur Powder (right shade): A flattering beige with a satin finish that mimics the look of skin, blurs imperfections, and warms the complexion.
- Contour (bottom rectangular shade): A neutral tan shade to enhance and define your features.
- Blush (top rectangular shade): A light pink marbled with pearl for a pop of color and light.
Medium to Deep Palette:
- Brighten Powder: A neutral peach with a hint of luminosity that brightens the complexion.
- Blur Powder: A warm sand shade with satin finish that mimics the look of skin, blurs imperfections, and enhances the complexion.
- Contour: A warm bronze shade that creates natural dimension.
- Blush: A warm copper marbled with rose gold pearl for a pop of color and light.
Use these shades after foundation to set and enhance your complexion, or use them instead of foundation to create a sheer, natural finish.
For lighter skin tones, use Contour as an eyeshadow and Blur Powder as a warming bronzer where sun would naturally kiss the skin. For deeper skin tones, mix Contour with Brighten and Blur to achieve a customized rich shade.