A PLUS...In Love...So Unique & Effective!!...I went and bought this and the oil to remove make up when I got home I washed my face with both and then moisturizer it's 8 hours later my skin feels so smooth and clean I love it great product I think I will put down my ole henkeindon oil to use this oil and the enzyme powder is incredible love love love must have!!!!
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A water-activated exfoliant of nourishing Japanese rice bran that transforms to a creamy foam for smooth, polished skin.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
If you want to know more…
The Polished Rice Enzyme Powders provide non-abrasive daily exfoliation to create a smooth, makeup-ready canvas. Rice and papaya enzymes delivered in a creamy, rich foam soften, exfoliate, and gently release debris, promoting healthy, natural skin turnover to instantly reveal glowing, baby-soft skin. Hadasei-3™a trio of anti-aging Japanese superfoods green tea, rice, and algaehelps restore youthful radiance. Daily use helps to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone, and hyperpigmentation.
Each Rice Enzyme Powder contains active ingredients tailored to your skin type's needs:
- Classic (best for normal/combination/dry skin): nourishes and conditions with crushed pearl extract.
- Deep (best for combination/oily skin): Japanese wild rose diminishes the look of pores and refines skin texture, while Japanese leopard lily clarifies skin and helps prevent breakouts.
- Gentle (best for dry skin): licorice root extract moisturizes and helps prevent tightness.
- Indigo (best for sensitive skin): natural Japanese indigo calms and soothes easily irritated and inflamed skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
The heart of the geisha’s beauty ritual is daily exfoliation to prepare a perfectly smooth canvas for her performance makeup. For centuries, geisha used the milky water from the first wash of rice for soft, clear skin and to polish their most delicate treasures. The Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder brings this secret to the modern makeup lover.
This pure formula is non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It does not include harsh abrasives that can damage skin or cause inflammation, and is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, urea, DEA, or TEA.
Beauty that gives back: every Tatcha purchase you make supports girls’ education around the world. Tatcha is proud to partner with Room to Read to transform girls’ futures.Victoria Tsai, Founder