What it is: A potent dose of vitamin C to brighten and protectreviving dull, lifeless skin for an even, luminous complexion.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate): Dramatically fights signs of aging and prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kiwiberry: Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it further protects skin cells from oxidative stress and skin photo-aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Delivers moisture and increases moisture retention.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Capturing the power of a highly stable and potent form of this antioxidant-rich vitamin, this milky serum provides essential daily protection against environmental aggressors, whilst supporting the natural production of collagen for a more youthful-looking complexion.
Clinical Results: Based on a user trial of 69 women, immediately after 1 use:
- 79.71% said skin felt instantly more hydrated
- 75.36% said skin felt instantly smoother
After 2 weeks of use:
- 78.26% said skin appears more radiant
- 83.61% said skin looks more healthy
After 4 weeks of use:
- 85.51% said skin looks brighter
- 79.71% said skin feels firmer
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.