Yellow Tone Makeup
Sephora customers often prefer the following products when searching for Yellow Tone Makeup.
Browse the top-ranked list of Yellow Tone Makeup below along with associated reviews and opinions.
Formulation: Baked Powder
What Else You Need to Know: This is the pro secret to a flawless, ethereally illuminated under-eye. This weightless powder was designed for use over Sublime Perfection Concealer (sold separately) and provides the finishing touch to any eye look. Its delicate, silky texture sweeps on effortlessly to visibly blur fine lines and imperfections, while light-reflecting properties deliver a luminous, lifted effect.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: The Coral Crush Palette was designed with all the latest coral hues, and allows you to achieve all the coral looks you desire. Escape into paradise with Violet Voss’s high-pigment, long-lasting, pro formulasfrom buttery mattes to impactful foils. Create a fresh, wearable glam look or an eye-catching, vivid look, and easily transition from day to night.
This Palette Contains:
- 18 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in Pina Colada (vanilla cream matte), Glow Up (peach gold foil), Peachy (peach metallic), Sunshine (honey yellow matte), Lounging (warm latte matte), Papaya (orange matte), Coral Crush (living coral matte), Passion (rose with peach sparkles duo-chrome), Craze (soft coral red satin), Tiger Lily (hot coral with glitter flecks), Peony (pinky red matte), Obsessed (burnt coral matte), Flame (bright coral red satin), Reef (terracotta matte), Shore (peachy pink sparkle topper), Eternal (berry rose metallic), BFF (spiced coral matte), Escape (warm brown matte)
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Evolution Powder Setting Powder was designed to help lock in your makeup and absorb excess shine without drying out your skin. It refines the appearance of texture and fine lines, providing a smoother finish to your makeup with skin-blurring technology and light diffusion.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skin Type: Normal and Dry
- Vitamin C: Brightens skin and diminishes the look of discoloration.
- Turmeric: Enhances skin radiance and evens the look of skin tone.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Powered by the NARS’s Complexion Brightening Formula, this foundation evens the complexion, while improving the look of skin’s texture and brightness. Powerful antioxidants protect against damaging free radicals, while glycerin attracts and holds moisture.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer study on 24 participants after 4 weeks:
- 96% said it evened out skin tone
- 92% said skin felt moisturized
- 92% said skin looked brighter and more radiant