Peter Thomas RothFIRMx Growth Factor Extreme Neuropeptide Serum
A firming serum with 52 percent youth activating NeuroComplex™ that helps to firm, contour, and brighten the look of skin while stimulating natural cell activity to help restore the appearance of skin’s elasticity, resilience, tone, and texture.
What it is formulated to do:
FIRMx™ is a youth activating serum that helps improve the appearance of facial contour definition, skin resilience, texture, firmness, and fine lines. The patent pending Growth Factor Extreme NeuroComplex™ is a synergistic cocktail of 10 extremely effective actives totaling an unprecedented 52 percent of the formula. Recommended for daily use, it leaves skin with a well defined, more youthful, and contoured appearance.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
The 52% NeuroComplex™ features:
- 10% GFx™ supports natural collagen and cell proliferation in order to activate the skin’s natural repair mechanism.
- 5% NEURO-BLOKK™ helps prevent the muscle contractions that cause fine lines and wrinkles.
- 5% BoNt-L™ helps to promote skin elasticity and bounce.
- 2.5% Glistin® helps to reduce the appearance of redness, tingling, irritation, and skin roughness.
- 2.5% Glutrapeptide® helps promote the appearance of cell longevity by decreasing the rate of deterioration.
- 10% Serilisene® helps increase skin elasticity.
- 10% Calmosensine™ helps slow the rate of muscle contraction.
- 7% Suberlift™, Chromobright™, and Optical Chronospheres help to significantly lift, brighten, and blur the appearance of skin imperfections.
In a 4-week consumer efficacy study:
- 100% agreed their skin felt firmer
- 100% agreed their jowls looked more contoured
- 100% agreed their skin looked younger
- 100% agreed they felt an improvement in the elasticity of their skin
-For optimal results, apply twice daily to a cleansed face.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethiconol, Sodium Pca, Urea, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hexapeptide-10, Myristoyl Octapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Acetyl Hexapeptide-25, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Oats, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Arginine, Phospholipids, Glutamylamidoethyl Indole, Pyroglutamylamidoethyl Indole, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dmpa/Isophthalic Acid/Smdi Copolymer, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triacetin, Acrylates Copolymer, Dextran, Carbomer, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
After personally searching—without success—for therapeutic products to save and soothe his problem skin, Peter Thomas Roth did what any budding entrepreneur would do, he created them himself. In 1993 he launched his eponymous line—a comprehensive collection of products designed to treat everything from breakouts and brown spots to wrinkles and redness. With breakthrough formulations designed especially for skincare professionals, as well as for at-home use, Peter Thomas Roth offers men and women of all ages—and skin types—specialized products that really work.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.