You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
What it is:
A long-wearing, luminous mineral powder foundation that delivers buildable coverage with a soft, satin finish in a range of skin-perfecting shades.
This versatile foundation easily builds sheer to medium coverage that’s never cakey or over-powdery. The oil-free and non-drying formula combines the payoff of a pressed powder with the luminous and breathable finish of a loose powder. It controls shine without compromising radiance to visibly smooth skin, blurs imperfections, improve the look of skin texture, and minimize pores. It also won’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles and doubles as a setting and finishing powder over liquid foundation or concealer. The mess- and waste-free grinder allows the desired amount of powder to be freshly ground each time.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is non-acnegenic, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is also free of oil, talc, and fragrance.
In a consumer test, after 1 use:
- 98% said it felt weightless on skin
- 96% said it improved the look of their skin’s texture
- 94% said it gave skin a soft, smooth appearance
- 96% said it was not over-powdery
- 93% said it minimized pores
- 91% said skin looked more luminous
After 1 week:
- 96% said it controlled oil & shine
- 96% said it maintained their skin’s moisture level
- 95% said it enhanced their natural luminosity while improving the look of their skin texture
- 84% said it gave skin a healthy glow
-Twist to grind fresh powder for each use.
-Wear alone or over foundation as a setting and finishing powder.
-Apply with a kabuki brush as foundation or a fan brush as setting powder.
-Can also be used to mattify the T-zone.
Live for lipstick? Won’t pose without primer? Smashbox is a beauty brand born in an L.A. photo studio. Their cruelty-free makeup is made to stand up to hot lights, long days, and real life—so you look good in any light and every photo.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.