Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness
- Sugar: A natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss.
- Blend of Oils: A blend of emollient oils, including apricot kernel, black currant seed, and grapeseed oils, helps to soften and moisturize lips.
- Vitamin E: Helps to protect.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know: Sugar Lemon Hydrating Lip Balm locks in moisture for soft, supple, healthy-looking lips. The rich, cushiony formula coats lips with a protective veil that smooths and comforts on contact while delivering a velvety sheen and addictive flavor inspired by lemon meringue.
Clinical Results: In-vivo test after 1 month:
- 100% of testers reported it immediately softened and soothed the lips
- 97% said it immediately protected, nourished, and comforted the lips
- 97% felt it smoothed the lip surface
-Apply throughout the day when your lips need nourishment.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.