You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
A bestselling, cult-favorite lip treatment that moisturizes, protects, and smooths the lips in clear and sheer or buildable color.
If you want to know more…
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment moisturizes, protects, and smooths the lips with a blend of moisture-preserving sugar and nourishing oils, delivering long-lasting moisture. The tinted lip treatments also offer sheer coverage or buildable color.
The formula features sugar, a natural humectant that helps to prevent moisture loss, and meadowfoam and black currant seed oils to help maintain hydration levels. The coveted lip treatment features grapeseed oil and vitamins C and E, which help to smooth and soften and are rich in antioxidants known to protect from damaging free radicals.
What else you need to know:
Sugar Lip Treatments have a bright, citrus scent and are free of petroleum, mineral oil, and lanolin.
This product is a 2017 Influenster Reviewers’ Choice Award winner for Best Luxury Lip Balm.
- Proven to keep lips moisturized for 6 hours
- 97% said it was soothing and softened their lips
- 97% felt their lips were silky, velvety, and supple
- 94% said it moisturized and improved the appearance of dry, chapped lips
- Prep and prime with the original Sugar Lip Treatmentuse it as a base to keep lips hydrated under any long-wear lipstick, including matte and liquid lipstick.
- Line your lips with your favorite lip pencil to get a bolder look.
- Use Petal over lipstick to help soften bolder lip colors.
- Swipe Tulip on top of your favorite nude or neutral lipstick to build color.
- Dab Nude on your Cupid's bow and on the center of your bottom lip as a lip highlighter to make your lips look fuller.
- Apply Bloom to your cheeks as a "millennial pink" blush.
-Apply to the lips throughout the day as needed.
-The tinted shades offer sheer coverage or buildable color. Wear them alone or layer under your favorite Sugar Cream Lip Treatment or any lipstick.
-Blend of nourishing oils (including Meadowfoam Seed, Black Currant Seed, Avocado, and Jojoba Oils): Deeply moisturizes dry areas.
-Grapeseed Polyphenols: Protect, smooth, and soften.
Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00%. Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propyl Gallate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Bht, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.
By combining potent natural ingredients, ancient rituals, and modern science, Fresh creates products that perform with experiences that transform. Discovery drives innovation. Fresh’s Founders travel the world uncovering the highest quality natural ingredients and time-honored cultural traditions. But the real journey is using science to harness and heighten nature—developing effective formulas that look, smell, and feel as good as they work—to bring you the most beautiful skin and sensations.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.