Use It With
Skin Type: Combination and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Pores, Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight lotion
- Mattifying Powder: Known to mattify skin and reduce shine.
- Natural Hyaluronic Acid from Wheat: Known to hydrate skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: 90 percent of the ingredients in this product are of natural origin, the remaining 10 percent are mainly to ensure the sensory appeal and preservation of the product.
Not only does this product support healthy skin, it is also good for the environment as the tube is made of 61 percent of plastic from sugar cane residue and the box is made of materials from sustainable forests and is decorated with plant-based inks.
Clinical Results: In a self-evaluation use test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:
- 81% found skin hydrated after first use
- 95% found skin mattified after first use
Ingredient note: All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safetygoing beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
-Apply every morning on clean, dry face and neck.
-Can also be used as a makeup primer.
-Natural Hyaluronic Acid from Wheat: Known to hydrate skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin : Humectant, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Squalane, Sodium Polyacrylate, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Parfum (fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
As Sephora’s own brand, we flex our extensive industry knowledge to create paycheck-friendly products that perform on par with more spendy ones. So whether you’re looking for a ride-or-die eyeliner or a clean skincare routine that doesn’t require a small investment, rest assured: Sephora Collection will wow you and your wallet.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.