Use It With
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Key Benefits: Softens, Renews, and Hydrates
Formulation: Rich Liquid
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: This plant-based protein that enhances color, helps moisture retention, and adds shine.
- Baobab Seed Oil: From the African Tree of Life (known for its ability to store water), this rich, silky oil helps act as an intense emollient for dry, damaged hair.
- Grapefruit Extract: Loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants, this refreshing fruit helps revitalize the scalp and returns hair’s vibrance and shine.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Virtue Recovery Conditioner is a rich, luxurious conditioner that helps bring damaged hair back to life. It reconstructs frayed cuticles and brittle ends, infusing hair with softness, shine, and manageability. It features a rich, nurturing blend of creamy coconut and tropical yuzu extracts wrapped in warm woods.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clinical Results: In a consumer perception study of 42 women who used Recovery Shampoo and Recovery Conditioner for 2 weeks, after 10 uses:
- 97% of women said their hair felt softer after just 1 use
- 97% of women felt their hair was less damaged
- 91% of women felt their hair was more manageable
-Work a quarter-size amount of conditioner between palms.
-Apply to wet hair, from mid-shaft to ends.
-Baobab Seed Oil: From the African Tree of Life (known for its ability to store water), this rich, silky oil helps act as an intense emollient for dry, damaged hair.
-Grapefruit Extract: Loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants, this refreshing fruit helps revitalize the scalp and returns hair’s vibrance and shine.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.