Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Key Benefits: Rebuilds, Strengthens, and Makes Hair Silky
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Pea Protein: Packed with phytonutrients, it helps protect hair from daily styling and thermal heat damage.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: This plant-based protein can be remarkable for hair, enhancing color, moisture retention, and shine.
- Baobab Seed Oil: From the African Tree of Life (known for its ability to store water), this rich, silky oil is an intense emollient for dry, damaged hair.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Chock-full of the patented Alpha Keratin 60ku® protein, Split End Serum mends and seals frayed, brittle ends on contact, restoring hair to its pre-damaged state. It takes repair to a whole new level, restoring the color and vibrancy of fragile hair as it reinforces damaged ends. It features a rich, nurturing blend of creamy coconut and tropical yuzu extracts wrapped in warm woods.
Clinical Results: In a consumer Perception Study of 53 women who used Split End Serum for 1 week:
- 85% of women said their hair felt less damaged
- 87% of women said their hair looked healthier
-Using your fingertips, apply a quarter-size amount to clean, damp, or dry hair from mid-shaft to ends.
-Style as usual.
-Hydrolyzed Quinoa: Plant-based protein that enhances color, hydrates, and adds shine.
-Baobab Seed Oil: From the African Tree of Life (known for its ability to store water), this rich, silky oil is an intense emollient for.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.