GuerlainAbeille Royale Anti-Aging Double R Facial Serum
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly: Royal Jelly is the most precious substance to be produced by bees. It is reserved exclusively for queen bees and offers regal nourishment for the skin as well. Inspired from bees and sourced sustainably, this ingredient is rich in exceptional nutrients and a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, and vitamins to nurture skin. It is produced in a protected environment and offers exceptional benefits for the skin.
- Ouessant Honey: Ouessant Island, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve that is home to the Black Bee, produces honey of unrivalled purity. Rich in amino acids, trace elements, and high in fructose content to offer the essential ingredients that are vital in the revitalization process of the skin.
What Else You Need to Know: This powerful serum combines two technologies to create a highly effective formula that diminishes the visible signs of aging. With continued use, skin texture appears smoothed, the look of wrinkles and pores are minimized, and the complexion appears more radiant.
Bee products are some of the most effective natural-healing substances. Guerlain has extracted their active power to create Abeille Royale: A skincare collection that diminishes the visible signs of aging with pure royal concentrate. Fully aware of its social and environmental responsibilities, Guerlain integrated sustainable development into its company strategy back in 2007. Guerlain's partnership with The Brittany Black Bee Conservatory guarantees sustainable sourcing of bee products.
Clinical Results: After 1 month of twice-daily application:
- 100% of participants said their skin was smoother
- 95% of participants said their pores were less visible
- 98% of participants said their wrinkles were less visible
-Apply one to two pumps to a cleansed face and neck morning and night before using your cream and for greater effectiveness after using Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil (sold separately).
-Apply with both hands at the same time, starting in the middle of the face and moving outwards from the chin, the nose, and the middle of the forehead.
-Ouessant Honey: Ouessant Island, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve that is home to the Black Bee, produces honey of unrivalled purity. Rich in amino acids, trace elements, and high in fructose content to offer the essential ingredients that are vital in the revitalization process of the skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Mel (Honey), Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Royal Jelly, Decyloxazolidinone, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Peg-8, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycolic Acid, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carbomer, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Lactic Acid, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Caramel, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Geraniol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Linalool, Citral, Bht, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 14700 (Red 4), Tocopherol.
If there were a dictionary devoted solely to beauty, you’d find Guerlain under the word classic. A purveyor of luxury fragrance, makeup, and skin care, Guerlain beauty standards have been consistently defined and redefined for more than 175 years. Since 1828, the company pioneered industry staples, including lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, and scientifically based skin care. And that's just the beginning: Their fragrance house has created over 700 perfumes, several of which are considered masterpieces. An enduring symbol of style and innovation, it's nearly impossible to imagine life before lipstick—or Guerlain.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.