You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Use It With
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Redness, Acne, and Blemishes
- Salicylic Acid: Penetrates pores and clears acne-causing bacteria.
- Vitamin A: Helps support clearer-looking skin.
- Aloe Vera: Soothes and reduces the appearance of pores.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: These patent-pending acne treatment dots are the first to combine hydrocolloid polymer technology dressing with an infusion of potent, acne-fighting ingredients. The bacteria-fighting technology extracts impurities and provides a barrier from external irritants while preventing picking and inflammation. Having problems with blackheads or clogged pores? Try Peace Out’s Pore Treatment Strips (sold separately).
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer study:
- 91% of participants said that after using the product, their blemish was less red, less painful, and significantly less annoying in 6 hours
- 91% of participants said that the product healed the acne that it was applied to
- 95% of participants said the product helped soothe their skin where it was applied
- 95% of participants said the product helped in preventing them from picking at their acne where it was applied
-Begin with freshly cleansed, dry skin, free from any oils or creams.
-Place the dot, tacky side down, onto the blemish.
-Continue your skincare routine, careful to avoid the acne healing dots.
-Leave on for a minimum of six hours, or overnight.
-Gently remove the dot and repeat until your blemish has disappeared.
-Always follow with a broad-spectrum SPF and limit prolonged sun exposure.
Hydrocolloid Polymer Technology, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Acetate.
At Peace Out Skincare, we believe skincare should be uncomplicated. Tired of the complicated routines and expensive treatments that do not work, Enrico Frezza created Peace Out to make skincare simpler, easier and fun. Our mission is to combine powerful ingredients and innovative technology to create 1-step solutions so you can live life unfiltered.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.