You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Redness, Acne, and Blemishes
- Vitamin A: Supports the body’s natural cellular turnover and prevents clogged pores.
- Salicylic Acid: Dissolves acne-causing bacteria and pore congestion.
- Aloe Vera: Soothes and reduces redness.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: These patent-pending acne-healing dots are the first to combine healing hydrocolloid dressing with an infusion of potent, acne-fighting ingredients. The bacteria-fighting technology extracts impurities and provides a barrier from external irritants, while preventing picking and inflammation. Having problems with blackheads or clogged pores? Try Peace Out’s Pore Treatment Strips (sold separately).
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer study:
- 91% of participants said that after using the product, their blemish was less red, less painful, and significantly less annoying in 6 hours
- 91% of participants said that the product healed the acne that it was applied to
- 95% of participants said the product helped soothe their skin where it was applied
- 95% of participants said the product helped in preventing them from picking at their acne where it was applied
-Begin with freshly cleansed, dry skin, free from any oils or creams.
-Place the dot, tacky side down, onto the blemish.
-Continue your skincare routine, careful to avoid the acne healing dots.
-Leave on for a minimum of six hours, or overnight.
-Gently remove the dot and repeat until your blemish has disappeared.
-Always follow with a broad-spectrum SPF and limit prolonged sun exposure.
-Salicylic Acid: Dissolves acne-causing bacteria and pore congestion.
-Aloe Vera: Soothes and reduces redness.
Hydrocolloid Dressing, Vitamin A, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Vera.
Peace Out was made by real people who tried everything to get rid of their skin imperfections. Frustrated with breakouts and poor results, they set out to create something that really works. Their easy one-step solutions combine active ingredients with innovative technology so you can stop thinking about your skin and start feeling great.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.