You’ve got options!
Start with the foundation you currently use to find a matching shade from this brand.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Hair Concerns: Dryness, Shine, and Manageability
- Amino Acids: Moisturize by enhancing the skin's water retention.
- Coconut Oil: Lathers readily and softens skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Reduces transepidermal water loss without completely blocking the transportation of water vapor and gasses, providing suppleness and softness; helps to support skin's natural lipid barrier.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and silicone
What Else You Need to Know: Formulated for all hair types, this mild conditioner effectively maintains hair’s moisture, imparts shine, and helps to improve manageability. Infused with pure coconut oil, jojoba oil, and wheat protein, this formula has a light, creamy texture.
- After shampooing, massage onto wet hair.
- Leave on for two minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
-Coconut Oil: Lathers readily and softens skin.
-Jojoba Oil: Reduces transepidermal water loss without completely blocking the transportation of water vapor and gasses, providing suppleness and softness; helps to support skin's natural lipid barrier.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Tocopherol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Coumarin, Citric Acid.
Founded in 1851, in the East Village of Manhattan, Kiehl's began with a single goal: to bring high-quality skincare products to the masses. Combining the power of nature and the virtues of science, the brand continues to delight with potent, effective products, while remaining rooted in its storied heritage.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.