MAKE UP FOR EVERArtist Color Eye Shadow
1. SELECT YOUR EYESHADOWS AND PALETTE: Select 2 to 6 Artist Color Eye Shadows and any size of refillable palette.
2. ADD EACH ITEM TO BASKET
3. GET A DEAL: Discount will automatically apply at checkout. Your final set will be:
- US $29 ($36 value)/CAN $37 ($46 value) for 2 Eyeshadows & any size palette.
- US $39 ($53 value)/CAN $50 ($68 value) for 3 Eyeshadows & any size palette.
- US $49 ($70 value)/CAN $63 ($90 value) for 4 Eyeshadows & any size palette.
- US $59 ($104 value)/CAN $77 ($134 value) for 6 Eyeshadows & any size palette.
Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. The discount will display above your order total. Additional promotions and discount offers do not apply to this set.
What it is: A high-pigment eyeshadow that delivers intense, blendable color payoff in one swipe.
What Else You Need to Know: Artist Color Eye Shadow is a professional-quality formula that boasts superior blendability; vivid, one-swipe color payoff; and up to 12-hour wear thanks to rich, silicon-coated pigments. Choose one shade or create your own eye shadow palette with 121 high-impact colors and five unique finishes.
-Start with Step 1 Eye & Lip Primer (sold separately) for more intense payoff and up to 24-hour wear.
-Apply with your fingertips or with Artisan Brush 226 (sold separately) for more intense color.
-Can be layered over pencils, creams, or Aqua XL Paint (sold separately).
-Mix with Aqua Seal (sold separately) prior to application for waterproof wear.
For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas. Sanz sought to develop an all-encompassing make up line for fashion and show-business professionals that contained every kind of product, texture and color needed to achieve any effect a makeup artist could desire.
Get more information about
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S.